This is a tribute to “Oh My Goodness it is Hot” that we have had so far this summer. It is as tart as a good glass of lemonade, as refreshing as a slushie with the decadence of a milkshake.
Makes: 4 glasses (6 oz each)
- 1 cup of coconut milk well shaken from a can
- 1 cup lime juice, approximately 3 limes
- 3 tbsp or coconut sugar or superfine sugar
- sliced lime for garnish
- 2 ½ cups crushed ice cubes
- Blend everything together until it reaches smooth consistency. Add a lime wedge for garnish. Fun, festive and delicious!